Sealink Marine are an authorised Mercruiser service centre, so you can feel secure knowing your boat is in safe hands!
Sealink Marine are experienced in servicing any and all inboard, outboard and shaft drive engines. Our fully trained technicians have the skills and equipment to handle any boat problem that is thrown at them.
So what happens in a standard boat service?
For an inboard sterndrive service, the Sealink Marine team do the following:
- Run the engine and check it over
- Conduct a diagnostic scan and test the engine for any trouble codes
- Check the controls, gauges and conduct a compression test
- Change spark plugs if needed
- Check and replace oil and fuel filters
- Service the gearbox
- Check and replace water pump impeller
- Grease propshaft, and other moving parts
- Inspect and replace anodes if needed
- Check belts, pulleys, electrical system and steering
- Inspect trailer wheel bearings and trailer lights
- Check and grease trailer
- Wash and clean your boat so it’s ready for the water!