Sealink Marine has been in operation for 35 years and is a multi franchise dealership with a loyal and strong customer base. Located in Braeside Victoria, we have been the sole Australian Distributor for Hyundai SeasAll marine diesel engines for 2 years and prior to this enjoyed a long standing relationship with them, together with being a dealer for Mercury MerCruiser for over 30 years. We also stock and install a wide range of marine parts and accessories.
To support the delivery of a variety of marine mechanical services we are keen to hear from qualified marine mechanic technicians….full and part time opportunities available.
In these roles, you will undertake:
- Inboard, outboard and sterndrive services
- Trailer repairs and maintenance
- Installation of new and used petrol and diesel marine engines
- Computerized diagnostics
- General marine and boat repairs
- Sea trialing of boats
What we will offer you:
- Career stability with ongoing full or part time positions
- On the job training with the globally recognized Mercury University
- Flexibility with early or late start times
- 482 Visa Sponsorship available for the right candidates
- A friendly family orientated work environment
What you will bring to the role:
As a valued member of our Service Department, it is essential that you possess:
- Experience in sterndrive, petrol and diesel powered vessels
- MerCruiser service experience desirable
- Flexibility to work across all areas of an established marine business
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and Victorian Boat Licence
- The capability to drive single and twin engine boats
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, and you are self-motivated and a team player, we would love to hear from you!
*Please email a covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com