Only Mercury Marine has SmartCraft
No one else can match the innovative and proven technologies that deliver a multitude of benefits to exponentially improve your on water experience. Designed, engineered,tested,proven. That’s why it’s the best. Information delivery is a centrepiece of the SmartCraft network. SmartCraft gauges bring all your vessel’s information together onto one simple-to-navigate device giving you the vital information that you need to make good decisions on the water.
- Digital engine information presented on a premier 7″ touchscreen with glare reducing coating.
- Hybrid button and touchscreen interface.
- Displays up-to-date information for 30+ engine parameters.
- Built in 10HZ GPS and chart plotter capability (Charts purchased separately)
- WiFi Capability
- Compatible with Simrad accessories for NSS evo3 (radar,sonar,fish finder transducers etc)
- Integrates with other NMEA 2000 devices
Get equipped for the digital future with Mercury’s new VesselView 502.
- Digital engine information presented on a 5″ touchscreen with glare reducing coating.
- Displays up-to-date information for the 30+ engine parameters.
- Built in 10Hz GPS and chart plotter capability (Charts purchased separately).
- WiFi Capability.
- Compatible with Simrad accessories for Go-5 (radar, sonar, fish finder transducer etc).
- Integrates with other NMEA 2000 devices.
Ideal for repowers where the boat is already running selected Simrad or Lowrance instruments. Mercury’s VesselView Link integrates Mercury SmartCraft engine data with Simrad NSS & NSO evo2/3, or Lowrance HDS Gen 2 Touch or Gen 3 fish finder/chart plotter units. Easily installed behind the boat dash*, the link provides a fully functioning VesselView user interface on the unit’s display plus instant access to advanced Mercury SmartCraft features including:
- ECO mode (recommends trim & RPM adjustments to achieve optimal fuel economy).
- Troll control up to 1000 RPM.
- Cruise Control.
- SmartTow towsports Launch Control (DTS Models).
- Descriptive fault text for any potential propulsion issue available in 16 user selectable languages.
- Additional rigging may be required
SC1000 better boating made easy
Accurate digital information is presented in a clean, easy-to-read gauge for instant, reliable information at a glance. Combined with additional sensors, Mercury’s digital gauges are powerful tools to provide safety and comfort while on the water.