The unique Bravo Two Diesel drives have an unmatched ability to maximize lift and thrust without breaking a sweat for cruisers and houseboats. Due to the girth of the gearcase, Bravo Two Diesel is capable of accommodating a huge 20-inch diameter prop with deeper gear ratios. This allows the Bravo Two Diesel to deliver high thrust around the dock, quick planing and improved fuel economy – putting you in control. Maintenance-free hinge pins allow for easy service without having to pull the boat from the water.
Designed to deliver the thrust and lift that big cruisers and houseboats require, Bravo Two series drives are available in twin applications for petrol engines up to 450hp and deliver speeds up to 55mph.
Due to their long-length design and the girth of the gearcase, Bravo Two drivesw can easily accommodate a huge 20-inch diameter prop with deeper gear ratios, providing high thrust, quick planing and improved fuel economy.
Maintenance-free hinge pins allow for easy service without having to haul the boat, while permanent pivot points minimise maintenance time – meaning your boat spends less time in the shop and more time on the water.
Features of the Bravo II include:
- Precision shimmed near-net forged helical steel gears for quiet operation and durability.
- XK360 low copper alloy for corrosion resistance.
- Tri-Paint System (Irridite, EDP & Powder Paint) creates a tough, durable corrosion resistant barrier.
- Armored trim lines protect hydraulic system from debris.
- Large propellers on Bravo Two® maximize lift and thrust for large boats under 45 mph.
- Bravo Two® delivers the highest trust possible with sterndrives.
- Trim limit switch trims drive angle for maximum performance every time.
- Through-Prop exhaust maximizes power and reduces noise levels.
- Drive Lube Monitor – Alarm warns if drive lube is low.
- Permalube ® U-Joint – Virtually No Maintenance.
- Greaseable Drive Coupler – No added cost to pull the boat from water.
- Greaseable Gimbal Bearing – Do not need to remove the drive for service.
- Power Trim XD ® Automatically Returns Drive to the Water to Maintain Full Control in an Emergency.
PRICE IS FOR STERNDRIVE ONLY
|Maximum Power Capacity||400 HP (295 kW)|
|Lower Unit Design||Extended Length Strut|
|Maximum Propeller Diameter||1 X 20″|
|Water Inlet Location||Strut|
|Clutch Type||High-Strength Smooth-Shift Cone Clutch with F-N-R|
|Available Gear Ratios||1.81, 2.00, 2.20:1|
|Upper Unit Gear Set||Precision Shimmed Assembly with Near-Net Forged Helical Gears|
|Lower Unit Gear Set||Precision Shimmed Assembly Forged Bevel Gears with Twin Counter Rotating Propshafts for Bravo Three|
|Propshaft Material||Heat-Treated Stainless Steel|
|Standard Exhaust Outlet||Through Propeller|
|Required Propeller Hub||Rubber Hub|
|Recommended Lubricant||Mercury High-Performance Gear Lube|
|Monitoring System||Engine-Mounted Lube Monitor w/Audio Warning or Engine Guardian®|
|Corrosion Warranty||3-Year, Limited|
|Housing Construction||Corrosion Resistant XK 360 Aluminum Low-Copper Alloy|
|Corrosion Protection||Tri-Paint, Anodes & MerCathode® Electronic Corrosion Prevention|
|Anode Type||Ultra-Pure Aluminum Anodes or Magnesium Anode Kit|
|Speedometer Pick-up||Integrated Into Lower Housing, Digital Output Optional|
|Steering System||Single Cylinder Power Steering with Anti-Feedback|
|Steering Range||56° Range Stop to Stop, Digital Output Optional|
|U-Joint Type||Permalube® Virtually Maintenance-Free|
|Power Trim System||Twin-Cylinder Hydraulic Featuring Power Trim XD® Kick-up Return|
|Typical Trim Range||-5° to 11°|
|Trim Limit Switch||Adjustable Limit Analog or Digital – Engine Dependant|
|Trim Hinge Pin Design||Permanently Lubricated – No Maintenance Required|
|Hydraulic Trim Lines||Stainless Steel Braided Armor|
|Drive Coupler||Greaseable From Inside Boat|
|Drive Weight||137 lbs. (62 kg)|