Service & Repair
Call Us Now! 03 9587 5999
SERVICE & REPAIRS
We pride ourselves with quality workmanship, and strive for excellence with guaranteed results.
At Sealink Marine, our customers are our number one priority. With our high tech diagnostic capabilities we can easily diagnose the most complex issues.
- We only use genuine replacement parts for Mercruiser, Hyundai & John Deere icon
- Certified Mercruiser Dealership
- Peace of mind that all marine mechanics are fully qualified
- Software Updates to keep your boat performing at its BEST
- Easy Drop Off and Pick Up
- All boat maintenance
- Sterndrive service and repairs
- Inboard & outboard repairs
- Ski & wake boat repairs
- Skeg/rudder repairs
- Transom repairs
- Engine maintenance
- Trailer service & repairs
- Propshaft and propeller repairs
OVER 40 YEARS' EXPERIENCE
Servicing your boat at Sealink Marine means accessing state of the art facilities, tools and diagnostic equipment.
Our mission is to provide exceptional mechanical expertise when servicing and repairing boats, engines, sterndrives and components. We are one of the few marine sales and service centres that can fit up to 42ft boats in our factory for major overhauls, so we are not subject to weather conditions.
With a fully equipped service centre, an extensive range of new and used parts and a team of qualified technicians with over 40 years’ experience in the industry, our primary focus is to provide you with the superior parts, re-power and service options available. Our state of the art undercover facilities ensures our technicians aren’t subject to weather conditions.
Sealink Marine are an experienced and qualified insurance repairer for all the major insurance companies including Youi, RACV, Club Marine, QBE and Trident.
Sealink Marine is a name you can trust.
Mobile Marine Service
We offer a mobile marine service to the following marinas: St.Kilda Marina, Yaringa Marina, Pier 35, Royal Brighton Yacht Club, Patterson Lakes Marina, Hastings Marina, Mount Martha Cove, Anchorage Marina Williamstown and Royal Victorian Motor Yacht Club.
Authorised Mercruiser Service Centre
Protect your boating lifestyle with a Mercruiser authorised service centre.
Keeping your Mercruiser running 100% has never been easier with a Mercruiser Authorised Service Centre.
You can expect:
- Fully trained technicians using only Mercruiser replacement parts and lubricants
- The added peace of mind that all genuine replacement parts come with a full one year warranty
- Expert service
Simply put, no-one else has the knowledge and diagnostic equipment to ensure the best possible service.